THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: California Ammo Bill on the Fast Track

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: California Ammo Bill on the Fast Track
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Quote:

I prefer to stand and fight, goes with my heritage. Cut and runners stand for "nothing"....

AggieDog, while I have to agree with you, I left California in 1970 permanently. Best move I ever made. As far as combatting the liberals there, there is a term that says, "You're pissing up a rope." As an ex-San Francisco resident, I'd had enough. Every time I loaded a few guns into my car to go to the range, the SF Gestapo were on my ass before I could even finish loading the car. (I only lived about eight blocks from the police station.) I felt the hassle was too much to put up with. Then, when Feinstein, as mayor "turned in her own gun" and then had her bodyguard pick it up after the TV cameras were gone, yes it happened as I saw it personally, that was the straw that pissed me off enough to move on out.
I'd almost be willing to give odds that abortion law will pass. Due to the liberals total mismanagement, California is so debt ridden that they will look for any way possible to rip their resident off even more.
If all the resposible right thinking gun owners left and told CA to take a flyiong fuck at a splintery knothole, things just might straighten out. Leave it to the liberals and the gangbangers. Cut and run? NO, as a Marine general once said, "Retreat Hell! We're just advancing in the opposite direction." (I think is was a Marine general anyway.)Think of the damage to CA's cash flow. The loss to their tax base. I'm retired now. Part of my retiremnt time was earned in CA. CA is still trying to claim income tax on my retirement checks because of this. I sent back their notice with FUCK YOU written on it. Haven't heard from them since and it's been almost four years. Leave the state and hit them in their pocket book. It would be kind of like Ghandi's passive resistance.
Just my thoughts on the matter.
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
This is radical for even Canada!

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The political climate and the politicians that create the climate are ruining a once great state. I was born here and I'll be 56 come December. It's a sad thing my friends, and it can happen anywhere. When I was a kid it wasn't this way. Put simply, it's fucked.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how this will effect us handloaders?
If this type of legistaltion continues we'll probably need to register ourselves as handloaders. Oh yeah, we can't forget the tax.

The anti's in this state really irritate me.
bill

Posts: 134 | Location: So CA | Registered: 26 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
As one who has been recently sentenced to Kalifornia, I'm already plotting my escape. This is the dammest state. They recently hauled off a bunch of illegal immigrents, and then apoligized for it. They were concerned that other illegals would quite using the schools and other state services. This country boy thinks this is a bit strange.