Club Chambeaux
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anybody caribou hunted with them?

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Some friends told us some bad things about Club Chambeau, so we booked with CanadaVenture. I hunted with CanadaVenture twice, the second time for half price because no Bou were seen the first time. My second hunt was the last hunt trip for a buddy, so it is a great memory. I got 2 big bulls the second trip. IMHO all of these Quebec companies are a rip off. I have heard good things about Jack Hume but mostly negative on the rest. check out bowsite.com.

Posts: 1450 | Location: Dakota Territory | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with them in 98 and had a good time good guides and excellent food. I killed two caribou and everyone that was in camp killed at least one. They own there own float planes so they moved us because there weren't very many caribou where we were. But keep in mind they won't move you if the weather is bad and it can change with in minuites. Ive heard good and bad about them but myself I had a very good time. Best advice do alot of question asking and go with your gut feeling. Good luck Bill