Find
Notify
Tools

Best Leupold pricing?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Gentlemen,
I'm looking for the best available pricing on Leupold scopes. I had a place recommended a few years ago, somewhere in Virginia, however, I don't have the address. I'm familiar with SWFA, with whom I do business, and Bearbasin. Regards, Matt.

Posts: 525 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2001Reply With Quote
<Chainsaw>
posted
Try www.dnrsports.net

If this link doesn't work, use a search engine and type in dnr sports.

Another place might be,
www.natchezss.com

------------------
To end corruption in high places, don't try to end corruption, end high places."-----Chainsaw

<Ben H>
posted

<Gunner>
posted
Howdy - D&R's website is www.dnrsports.com - they have the best prices available. Having said that, www.bearbasin.com will match any price D&R offers, and gives free shipping on any scope over $250...

SWFA has some good deals on lightly used scopes at times, but their retail prices are generally higher than Bear Basin, and nowhere near D&R.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Kevin

<monz>
posted

one of us
posted Hide Post
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/

I have been buying gear from them since the mid 80s, and their scope prices always seem to be on the lower side...

Posts: 454 | Location: Califon, NJ USA | Registered: 18 January 2002Reply With Quote
<gundog>
posted
Try Natchez: http://www.natchezss.com/

You have already mentioned SWFA. I have found Chris @ SWFA to be very willing to beat any deal I have presented to him. That being said, I have purchased items from both SWFA and Natchez. I have been very satisfied with both companies and will buy again from them in the future.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know how their prices compare but Premier Reticles is tough to beat for their custom services.

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,
I greatly appreciate everyone's input. It looks like I've been getting "the" deal from Chris at SWFA for sometime. However, I don't suppose it hurts to shop around now and then. That said I think I'll keep my business with Chris where I know who I'm dealing with. Excellent service and pricing.
Regards, Matt.

Posts: 525 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2001Reply With Quote