THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Million Mom March RV and Discipline!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Million Mom March RV and Discipline!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Per the American Rifleman, billionaire George Soros is funding this Million Mom crap. He is vehemently anti Bush. His intentions are to make the UN gun ban proposal a reality. That among other things. He also is funding the moveon.org and ACT. Interesting article by La Pierre in American Rifleman.

Posts: 119 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 23 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its that elitist philosohy again. very condescending. Same way with most in the Democrat party, notice I did not say Democratic party. I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "Vote Democratic". ITS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. I guess vote democratic sounds better even if its wrong. Don't forget too, that you do not know best how to spend your money and they should be the ones to re-distribute wealth. Same old Plato philosophy over and over again.

Posts: 229 | Location: Asheville, NC USA | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
I second that accelerate then slow down let them get right up on my bumper then hit the brakes let those two ignorant lesbo ass end you. That would be really funny watch them crawl out of the carept munching motorhome. He is right I'm from Oregon when some driver is driving all fucked up that is the first thing we think damn californians

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
seafire-

You have my respect brother! You DID show incredible restraint. I like your response (pulling back in front of them), but I probably would've gone one step further. I would've let them get right up on my ass, doing about 60 MPH, then just lifted my foot off of the gas pedal. No brake action, just a "quick decelaration". I would've let them plow into my back bumper. It would've been beautiful, getting those two irate lesbians on the news, when I called the news channels & told them about the big wreck on the interstate. Let them have a little "publicity", and let the public see how they act...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Per the American Rifleman, billionaire George Soros is funding this Million Mom crap. He is vehemently anti Bush. His intentions are to make the UN gun ban proposal a reality. That among other things. He also is funding the move.org and ACT. Interesting artilce by La Pierre in American Rifleman.

It will be SO fun watching that moron start crying after election day.

I can't understand hatred that deep, but it will certainly be sweet to watch him lose MILLIONS of dollars on a losing bet!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yesterday driving back from Seattle from a business trip, north of Portland Oregon on I 5, I was driving down the highway and in the rear view mirrors comes this Chartruse RV with some writing on it, right up on my rear bumper. I am doing the speed limit and low and behold, two women are driving it. They did look sort of Manly tho.

They start honking the horn, with me in the middle lane, for me to pull over and let them by. I am in the middle lane of a 6 lane freeway. Instead of just passing me in the left lane, they are honking the horn right on my rear bumper and want me to MOVE OUT OF THEIR WAY.

When you are from Oregon, the first reaction is to think they must be some Lesbians out of San Francisco or Los Angeles.

So after about 5 minutes of this, I pull over to the far right lane, and they pass me. The dyke in the passenger seat flips me the bird.

Then I see the side of the RV and all the stickers they have on it. It is a MILLION MOM MARCH RV. Loaded with tons on sticker about stopping the gun ban to end in September on "assault weapons", sponsored by all sorts of anti hunting organizations etc, and lets not forget all the Vote for John Kerry stickers.

Now comes the discipline. To not pull back in front of them and run the dam bitches off the road! How many of us could resist that temptation???

What I did do though was to excelerate in the right lane until I could pull in front of their vehicle about 10 car lengths. Then I slowed down to about 50 when the speed limit is 70.

Once again they drove right up to within inches on my rear bumper, laying on the horn and I am sure shouting obscenities at me. I politely showed them my one finger opinion of them out the window and did not accelerate on bit.

They must have stayed back there for 20 minutes. Plenty of time to just go into another lane, and go on their way.

Even when they are not spouting their anti hunting or anti firearm rhetoric, these people have an opinion that they are special. It is obvious, these two lesbian looking women, think they are the only car on the highway, and they are on a mission to enlighten those that don't think like they do.

There attitudes are a life style for them. If anyone ever sees that RV parked out in a rural area to disrupt a hunt or preach their bullshit, would someone please blow out a tire or two for old seafire???

He would really appreciate it.

Cheers and good shooting

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but Eric, remember these are the anti gun lesbos. Of course if they had a gun to shoot at other people I can see the way they would logically justify it in their way of thinking.

I was driving a Toyota Camry with no NRA etc stickers on it.

These two broads were just the typical self centered elitist types.

cheers
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote