THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: SCREW THE RMEF, B&C, AND THE DAMN WOLVES!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: SCREW THE RMEF, B&C, AND THE DAMN WOLVES!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
McInnis: You are absolutely wrong in your "glowing" assessment of the greeies at the rmef!

Varmint, can you give me an example of one single fact I have stated about the RMEF that is wrong? I didn't think so. I challenged someone to say why he thinks they are corrupt and I'm still waiting for an answer.

I'm not crazy about the introduction of wolves either, but face it - elk had overpopulated the Greater Yellowstone area. Elk haven't been hunted in the National Park in many decades and they have to be fed in the National Elk Refuge to prevent starvation during the winter. I think some people here would prefer a solution where hunting permits were given out in Yellowstone Park, but that's not going to happen.

Posts: 66 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Don't even know what rmef is so I won't enter the fray on that.

rmef:

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Quote:

For some reason Wolves and Elk, RMEF and SCI, remind me of the definition of a Friend and a Good Friend. - A Friend will keep his mouth shut, a good Friend will help you hide the bodies. (preferably of dead wolves)..........DJ

One can always consider me A GOOD FRIEND!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, no wolfies here in Fla., except for the lady down the street with one for a pet...

Seems the disagreement is about rmef, not bad dogs. Don't even know what rmef is so I won't enter the fray on that. As to the dogs, they are no different than the "Florida Panther", a mythical creature devinely appropriate to the ulterior motives of bunny humpin' tree huggers everywhere. A very useful drone, about which I say, S.S.S.

I really hate crats!

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote