THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    4 whitetail hunts in Manitoba at reasonable price

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4 whitetail hunts in Manitoba at reasonable price
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just had a cancellation on 4 whitetaii hunts for this Nov.19-25. The price is $2150. for the hunt, 6% tax (GST) and $210. CDN. for the license. This is an all inclusive hunt. This is on land surrounding the Riding Mountain National Park. If you do your part , you can expect to have a chance at a 150 class buck or better. If interested please e-mail me. Thanks David Doan, Pioneer Outfitters

Posts: 98 | Location: Riding Mountain, Manitoba,Canada | Registered: 11 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope you guys don't mind if I bring this to the front page again, but these hunts are still open. Thanks

Posts: 98 | Location: Riding Mountain, Manitoba,Canada | Registered: 11 September 2003Reply With Quote