Find
Notify
Tools

Vote for my photos please!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
Hi, I entered the www.swfa.com photo contest and I am a finalist. Please vote for me by going to www.riflescopes.com below is a direct link to the entries.

My name is Seth Dyer and I am in the US Navy serving in Europe. I will post photos of what I won and I'll use it this fall on some hunts I have planned.

Thanks again,

D99 aka Seth Dyer

I had about 24 votes when I posted this, so I should either be on the 2nd or 3rd page. It's the photo below. I guess they didn't like my antelope or baboon photos.

thanks again, and thanks for supporting the military!

Vote for D99 aka Seth Dyer

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Ich habe dich gewählt.

Ich habe für dich gestimmt

Good luck

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck.

L.W.

"A 9mm bullet may expand but a .45 bullet sure ain't gonna shrink."

Posts: 349 | Location: S.W. Idaho | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
chalk up another vote for Seth!

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seth, I hate to tell you this, but you are not nearly as sexy as the girl with the M16(?), who chose to shoot up her math book... Big Grin Although, doing so is not really much of a recommendation either... Wink

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I know I am balding and I have a beer gut. She is pretty darn sexy, of course she is wearing the official uniform of the American girls;

flip flops, t-shirt, and booty shorts.

You know American girls could learn a thing or two about dressing up from European girls. And I spent more time waiting on thos American girls to put on their pajamas then I do here waiting for the belle of the ball.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for the votes.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Even though your a Squid, I think I have voted about 30 times for you. I guess you better start kissing this Puddle Pirate's butt. moon thumb

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Ben,

Thanks a million.

Kind of a dried squid now. I haven't been on one of those big grey smelly things since 2003.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I only have this weekend left on this voting. If you could please vote for me a few more times I would really apppreciate it.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Thanks again.