THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Has anyone hunted Mule Deer with Trans-Pecos Guide Service??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone hunted Mule Deer with Trans-Pecos Guide Service??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm looking at a mule deer hunt with Trans-Pecos Guide Service. I was curious if anyone has hunted with them in the past??

Thanks in advance of the advice.

TBD

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1292 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NO, but tell me what area its in and the name of the ranch and I bet I can tell you how good it is, My family ranched most of far west texas as have I..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42062 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maurin Ranch.

I'm not sure where it is,..maybe Sanderson area??

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1292 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Most of the ranches around Sanderson are good and you have the option of both whitetail or Mule deer and an ocassional cross bred...That name is not familair...Try to keep North of Sanderson might be a good idea, if you go south into the Reagan Canyon area the hunting is hard, deer are fewer, not to say there arn't some trophy bucks there, there are because of the terrain that doesn't get hunted much..Most ranchers handle their own deer hunting in that area..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42062 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote