THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Passing of Dennis Campbell of the Grand Slam Club

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Passing of Dennis Campbell of the Grand Slam Club
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just received an email saying that GSCO executive director Dennis Campbell passed away Saturday, February 3, 2018, at 1:08 a.m. I did not personally know Mr. Campbell, but had the pleasure of sharing a camp recently with his son Seth. My condolences to the family.

Regards,

Don

Trust only those who stand to lose as much as you do when things go wrong.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was fast!

At SCI I had heard he resigned as ED of GSCO due to cancer the week before at their show. He had been in Cameroon with me and several others last summer and had looked pretty well and was hunting elephant then.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Posts: 11028 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that. Dennis hired me to guide him on a moose hunt here in Maine in 2000. He treated us all very well, was a pleasure to have in camp, and I know he directed many other clients my way. God bless his soul, and my prayers go his family.

Posts: 214 | Location: maine, usa | Registered: 07 March 2013Reply With Quote