Tools

Here's My Buck Photo
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
 -

-

He's not the biggest, but he's the best for me as it is my first buck!

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
<David King>
posted
Nice buck, congrats.

Getting them with the bow is quite a rush.

one of us
Picture of DennisHP
posted Hide Post
Looks tasty!

Posts: 3931 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very impressive. Anybody that can take a buck with a bow has my respect. E

Posts: 1022 | Location: Placerville,CA,USA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a trophy to me! Congrats!

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice picture Ann!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
<FarRight>
posted
None of my 3 deer have been huge but all have been accompanied with a sense of accomplishment. Reguardless of antler size, any animal can be a well deserved trophy...you can't eat the antlers. Congrats and may many more follow in the not so distant future.

And like Eremicus I admire anyone who can do it with a bow.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good job Ann. That's a trophy to be proud of. The bucks are really moving right now. Hopefully I can find one like that this weekend. I choked on one last weekend.

Jeff

Posts: 784 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 18 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Nice work, Ann

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Jolly Good Show, Ann. You did your job ... it could have been the state record and the result would be the same. Excellent photos!

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann....Very nice and almost a dead-ringer for my first buck taken with a bow with two exceptions.....mine was a little thicker and had lots of beads around the base plus I took mine 44 years ago when recurve bows were the rage and Fred Bear was my hero.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great Job, Ann. It takes a lot of skill to arrow one of them buggers. I honestly believe that a whitetail buck is one of the wiliest game animals in North America.

The rut seems to have exploded here in SW Ohio just in the last two days, for those who are interested.

Posts: 425 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote