Find
Notify
Tools

Its' A BOY!!!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

<Paleohunter>
posted
Cody Charles Robinson
Born 4/26/02 at 12:37 PM 18 1/2" 7.13lbs.

one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
Congatulations Paleohunter. Looks like you got a hunting buddy.

WyoJoe

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pumpkinheaver
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Paleohunter
I had a new "hunting buddy" born 3/5/02 so I know how you feel.

Posts: 414 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 28 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PH:

Congrats. I read the post in the African section and spit Mountain Dew on my monitor on the weight typo. I'm sure mom is much happier with this weight.

It's good to see when new hunters arrive. My son was born in November and my sister had a boy about a year ago.

Posts: 425 | Location: Minnesota, USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote
<X-Ring>
posted
Way to cool man Congrates!!!!!!!

------------------
Sinner, saved by God's unfailing grace!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Dad! Enjoy your children while they're young. Pretty soon they become teens, and you discover why some animals eat their offspring

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!
Now the fun begins, enjoy while you can.

Posts: 694 | Location: Des Moines, Iowa, USA | Registered: 09 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
congrats

have you picked his first rifle out yet? I suggest a 6.5X55

Posts: 562 | Location: Northern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Ola>
posted
Congrats and enjoy!
We got a girl on 7. of january ourselves.
Ola

<ChuckD>
posted
I don't know if you have other kids or not--if not, this is where you realise that your little one grows to love you more than you deserve, and you grow to deserve the love that they give you more. Congratulations! It is my hope that you will have a buddy for all your life, and when he needs more, that you will know, and be a father. By the way , being a father just keeps getting better, so long as your eyes and heart are open. I'm 51 and my daughter is 14, and am having the time of my life. She is not only my hunting buddy, but my shooting partner as well. Just don't get in to big a hurry in getting him involved in serious shooting sports---my gun budget has been circumvented to my daughter--for her gun budget. Again, congratulations.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Way to go! We knew you could do it. Congrats

Posts: 594 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote