Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sightron Optics
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone used any sightron Optics? How do they compare to Leupold, Nikon, etc.?

Posts: 12 | Location: Springfield, Oregon, U. S. | Registered: 10 February 2002Reply With Quote
<Wapi-T>
posted
Believe it or not, they compare favorably. I own an SII 3-9X42 Mil-dot. The optical quality is comparable to the Vari-X II. I have been totally satisfied with the scope's performance and quality. The repeatability of the click adjustments is excellent.

Their warranty is incredible, too. If ever you have a scope failure, take it to the place you purchased it, and they will replace it over the counter. No down time, no waiting.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not, they compare favorably. I own an SII 3-9X42 Mil-dot. The optical quality is comparable to the Vari-X II. I have been totally satisfied with the scope's performance and quality. The repeatability of the click adjustments is excellent.

Their warranty is incredible, too. If ever you have a scope failure, take it to the place you purchased it, and they will replace it over the counter. No down time, no waiting. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have a SII 3-9x43 with a plex reticle. I am in agreement with what Wapi-T said.

Posts: 598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 16 June 2000Reply With Quote
<Super 88>
posted
I've got the 3-12X with the mil-dot reticle. My son dropped my rifle on to the concrete at the rifle range last year right before hunting season. It wouldn't shoot at all after the accident so I took it to the dealer expecting to have to ship it off to be fixed thereby missing the start of deer season. They replaced it on the spot, mounted the new scope @ no charge so it was right back to the range without missing a beat and sight in the new scope!!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey fellows , a question on the Sightrons.

Do they have finger adjustable turrents , or coin-slotted ?

I am looking real hard at the 3x12 with mil dot .

Posts: 1660 | Location: Gary , SD | Registered: 05 March 2001Reply With Quote