New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Muley
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a Muley cull buck I shot two days after christmas in the Texas panhandle. We considerd him to be a cull as he was mature with a typical 3x3 frame. This buck was a 3x3 last year with great mass and no spread. This year he had a few kickers and more mass but no spread and very short main beams. This buck is a 3x3 with a few kickers here and there, he has great mass and is 15 1/2" inside. The buck ended up being 5 1/2 years old. Taken a t 279 yards with a 300 Jarrett.

Cool buck I thought

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Silwane,

good looking character buck, I'd of shot him as well Big Grin

Regards,
Craig Nolan

Best Regards,

Craig Nolan

Posts: 403 | Location: South of Alamo, Ca. | Registered: 30 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
I love both the height and mass of that rack. If you are having a mount done, it'll have to go in a room with extra-high ceilings... Big Grin

I know I would not have hesitated pulling the trigger on that buck... thumb

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That guy has a different looking hat rack on him for sure, nice mas to it. thumb Judging by his ears probably 16 W and 20 H ?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Silwane-

Great buck! What county were you hunting in?

May the wind be in your face and the sun at your back.

P. Mark Stark

Posts: 1323 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our land is in Roberts Co. We have MLD permits that allow us to take Muleys until the end of normal whitetail season.

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote