THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Morrissey cancels 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' appearance over 'Duck Dynasty'

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Morrissey cancels 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' appearance over 'Duck Dynasty'
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Fear the beards "Jack"!
Every body can't always be "happy happy happy"!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/morri...asty--050656596.html

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
I love the intolerance of liberals.

Can you picture the Duck Dynasty guys saying, "It's either him or us! We won't be on the same show with a liberal!"

Liberal idiot. Just goes to show, rednecks are more popular than liberals! Take that Morrissey!

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't have a clue who Morrissey is, but I would have listened to their muscic with an unbiased conservative view, but guess what? Not any more! thumbdown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't miss him

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's a no-brainer who in this country he would've voted for.

Say, do you want to have a little fun with those like that, whose thinking is all screwed up backwards??

Just ask him or them who was history's all-time foremost and well-known vegetarian...they'll vehemently deny it but it's an open and shut case.

Hint - the living end for the definition of "intolerance".

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shack:

Just ask him or them who was history's all-time foremost and well-known vegetarian...they'll vehemently deny it but it's an open and shut case.

I must be dense, I don't get the hint.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
quote:
Originally posted by Shack:

I must be dense, I don't get the hint.

I'm betting he is talking about Adolf Hitler

Posts: 1039 | Location: Colorado by birth, Virginia by employment | Registered: 18 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm betting he is talking about Adolf Hitler
Jawohl. Herr Schicklgruber hisself.

Many of the young vegetarians today are so ignorant they've never heard of him or what he did, or which side we were on in WWII.

Anyway, just because someone like this Morrissey is a good singer (I can't even vouch for that, not having ever heard him) means nothing as to the quality of his views.

Afterall, it is widely known that Der Fuhrer was a world class public speaker. It would have been far better had he been shy, bashful and never had anything to say. Same with others who are in a position to influence mass audiences.

One of Us
Picture of Evan K.
posted Hide Post
He's doing everyone a favor by not wasting your time if you watch Kimmel. I'll sum him up as just another idiot with an agenda and sense of entitlement.

quote:
The singer is well-known for taking a stand for his causes. Recently, he announced that the Stapes Center would go all-vegetarian for his March 1 concert; the arena backtracked slightly, saying they would add more vegetarian options to its concession menu that evening.

Priceless!

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Posts: 776 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 05 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of HuntNBgame
posted Hide Post
I wonder what Phil and the boy's would have to say about some dip sh!t protesting against there appearance. Now that's Happy Happy Happy

Posts: 131 | Location: East Coast,USA | Registered: 04 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, Morrissey has the courage of his convictions. I admire him for that, if nothing else. That doesn't mean I agree with him, but he at least stands up for his opinions.

Of course, having the courage of mine, I'm sure as hell not going to contribute any money to his career either. Wink

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
They made a spoof off of it too.

Duck Dynasty

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Duck Dynasty

tu2 "Jack"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As long as he's not bombing meat packing plants or animal testing facilities I have no problem with his stance or his decision to protest. I don't agree with him but its his right to act the prima dona.

Posts: 402 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado  | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Morissey is a meat packer alright.....on a nightly basis when he can find a taker.

I agree with Gato......he is sticking to his convictions without making a typical flaming gay parade out of it.

No one cares to see him on TV anymore anyway.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
He is a bloody queer!

And he said that teh world would a better place if wasn't full of men!

He prefers us all to be queers I suppose!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68779 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
..perversion and militant vegetarianism...and matching politics to complete the whole slopping mess of a package...

One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
I guess if he is a vegetarian he does not swallow!

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Morrissey? Ive,e heard the whiney little guy.....sing...whine..yeah. Not missin much.
Well good for him, sounds like a win-win!
I like Duck Dynasty. I don,t like Morrissey.
Everybody happy happy!!! Smiler

Posts: 806 | Location: Ketchikan, Alaska | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Loved the gang's carrot spoof and never heard of that guy, so I guess I ain't missing much, LOL!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Never heard Morrisey, never heard of him. The videos of Kimmel & the Robertsons do nothing but raise my esteem for all of them. Fun stuff!

Posts: 44 | Location: Finger Lakes NY | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With Quote