THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Customstox, you are a paranoid, arrogant child, Sir.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Customstox, you are a paranoid, arrogant child, Sir.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
E-mail recieved from Customstox:

>From: "Chic Worthing"
>To: <ozelapids@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Your post
>Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:36:27 -0700
>
>You keep contradicting yourself. "Well, all up I've had 3 bad runs with the 7mmRM, the first one was a huge fallow buck" Now you go on to say that this was just this time.
>" Yep. It failed on that occasion, and previously, and hence" All up means total, in ausie, english or anything else.
>
>"The link takes you to another story where I was using the 7mm" In anyones language that is the 7X57. The 7 mag is the 7 mm Remington Mag, okay Dakota has one but that name is always referenced to it.
>
>I just detest a bull shitter and that is what is in front of me. You can get some buddy to testify for you or it is you in another name. I won't post on there again. You have pretty much covered yourself in it "mate".

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't you have anything better to do rather than try to start conflicts and call people liars?

If my recounts of events are not as clear as you would like, if there are indescrepancies in numbers, dates, whatever it is due to nothing but the fact that I quite easily loose track of exactly how many where and when I shoot game.

If you think there is anything to me that does not hold water, then why is it that I have offered the possibility for people to come here and hunt with me in the past, on my place in exachange for a hunt on their grounds, where people could like IanF did, who subsequently took my defence to your childish attacks?

I don't need to proove anything to you, nor do I appreciate that you insinuate that IanF may be an alter ego of myself, nor that you are now trying to allude that I am a "troll"

Customstox, please go bother someone else.

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
I have met both EXPRESS and Ian F. I can assure anyone who gives a damn that they are not the same person!

They are both decent blokes and knowlegable hunters and that is good enough for me!

[ 05-09-2003, 20:23: Message edited by: Deerdogs ]

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
<Dan in Wa>
posted
Chic...
Give him hell.
Some people just don't get it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan, actually based on information from another poster I was in the wrong, totally and need to aplogize to Express. He just fit the mold so well, but screw ups can happen with time and memory.

I still don't agree with his conclusions to the 7MM mag or the Nosler partitions but that is a completely different matter so I hope he accepts this apology.

[ 05-09-2003, 18:59: Message edited by: Customstox ]

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Chic...Long time no "speak". Don't have a clue to what the fuss is all about but I couldn't believe my eyes seeing you were involved in it.
We missed a meeting at a DU Banquet in Denver, CO a few years back while I was Gunsmithing at Colorado School of Trades, then I missed your Seminar at Trinidad a year or so later. Now, if you get out of this little scrape OK, I promise to get to Wenatchee and look you up, before we are both too old to enjoy a good cup of coffee.
Later my friend.
Russ Baker

Posts: 65 | Location: Washington State, Columbia Basin | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote