THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Hunting season over before it started.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting season over before it started.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man I feel for ya! I'm stuck sitting here for the last three out four days of my elk season, finally have an excellent grip on there local, I'm all prepped and ready to go in the morning and half way through the night I wake up in pain that I immediately recognize and dread. Gout has found me for the third time in my life, and by morning I do a silent yell just trying to put any weight on the foot at all,damn! This is day three with one more day of the season left, and the foot around the big toe is swollen to the point that there are no wrinkles in my foot at all. The hell of it is in a few days it'll be back to normal! What a sucky way to end a perfectly good season. Hope your healing goes well sir.

Posts: 133 | Location: Thermopolis, WY | Registered: 29 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wes62:
Man I feel for ya! I'm stuck sitting here for the last three out four days of my elk season, finally have an excellent grip on there local, I'm all prepped and ready to go in the morning and half way through the night I wake up in pain that I immediately recognize and dread. Gout has found me for the third time in my life, and by morning I do a silent yell just trying to put any weight on the foot at all,damn! This is day three with one more day of the season left, and the foot around the big toe is swollen to the point that there are no wrinkles in my foot at all. The hell of it is in a few days it'll be back to normal! What a sucky way to end a perfectly good season. Hope your healing goes well sir.

Damn! Sorry to hear about that, my dad gets it and I see how painful it is.

I have a new picture of the hardware, it'll be tough at airport security!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RWSnellstrom:
Good luck Chad.

Thanks Rick, I should be off the blood thinners by Feb we should plan on having a beer to celebrate.

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by taylorce1:
quote:
Originally posted by RWSnellstrom:
Good luck Chad.

Thanks Rick, I should be off the blood thinners by Feb we should plan on having a beer to celebrate.

Prairie dog shoot!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chad:

Looks like we're almost neighbors, who is your ortho doc? Here in Pueblo I expect?

Hell of a break, hope it heals up right that's the main thing.

For spasms: see if you can get Robaxin, they sure have helped me with the spasms in my back and R leg the last 15 yrs or so. I eat 'em like MnM's much of the time.

You get up here rattle my cage. 557-2583 try text tho as I don't hear it ring much.

Best to you,
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by georgeld:
Chad:

Looks like we're almost neighbors, who is your ortho doc? Here in Pueblo I expect?

Hell of a break, hope it heals up right that's the main thing.

For spasms: see if you can get Robaxin, they sure have helped me with the spasms in my back and R leg the last 15 yrs or so. I eat 'em like MnM's much of the time.

You get up here rattle my cage. 557-2583 try text tho as I don't hear it ring much.

Best to you,
George

I was shipped off to Colorado Springs, which worked out well as we have friends up there that my wife could count on for a bed and good coffee. I was actually closer to you when I lived in Colorado Springs, I'm almost 90 miles to downtown Pueblo from my house. I'll drop you a line next time I'm headed to Pueblo and I can ditch the wife while she's shopping.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I look fwd to it.
Will be in Denver the 7th for a third gutting, so if you get around I won't be home for a week after I'm told.

After that we can kick back n bs.

Did you know those Williams folks in Olney?
Friend John had done some concrete work for them last summer.

Take it easy on that leg! My back looks a lot like that iron work you have!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote