New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barlow Outfitters Wyoming?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone have experience with Bob Barlows' outfit? I am considering a bear hunt this spring.

Thanks.

...I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up they know that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Venandi
posted Hide Post
Barlow Outfitter Review

No longer Bigasanelk

Posts: 584 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I cant tell you anything about the outfitting service...but the wife of the outfit "Ronda" is a world class antelope killer from years past.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Bob is a friend of mine and I have helped him with his bear baiting. He is a good guy and very hard working. He will have many baits out, and each in a great location. I can't imagine you wouldn't be successful.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Express

I talked to Bob on the phone a few times back when I grew a Mountain Goat tag here in Wyoming.Plus I talked to other Outfitters in the Area and have never heard a bad thing out him our his buisness. He was a stand up guy when I spoke with hm on the phone and actually went out of his way to get me some hunting information. You will have a great time and see some awesome country.

Steve
www.skymountainoutfitters.com

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
While I haven't yet hunted with Bob Barlow, I have talked to him several times about the hunts he offers. I wouldn't hesitate to contract him for a bear or moose hunt, as he's generally considered one of the top outfitters in Wyoming for both species. He's very personable, a good guy, and he's been a successful outfitter in the same area for many, many years. He has a very good reputation. when my son drasw his moose permit, Bob is the outfitter we're most likely to hire to guide my son.

Posts: 3890 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote