New
Find
Notify
Tools

what happened????
 Login/Join

<David Boren>
posted
Okay, you guys have seen me around here before. I am one of the guys that was wanting the Montana get together to happen, and I posted a couple topics about 300 win mag reloading with 180 gr nosler partitions. The last time I posted/visited this forum was last week, maybe 10 days ago. I was talking about my current reload with 75.5gr of RL22 behind a 180 gr partition, and I was experiencing flat primers. You guys said to back down to 75 grs and try that. Ok, do you guys know who I am now? So why the He!! did I have to reregister? That other topic I started today, the accurate hunting rifle vs tactical rifle, I tried to post it and it said it couldnt find anyone with that login name. Why did I have to reregister? Am I the only one?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lets see there was the system crash, and than there was the software upgrade. Both caused some people to have re-regester. And caused the rest of us to go thru withdrawl.

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
<halfbreed>
posted
hello david boren, yep i had to re register as well. now i am a new member as well.

that's all right, now i get to ask all kinds of new questions.

halfbreed [Big Grin]