THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    advise for coes deer hunt in sonora, mexico

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

advise for coes deer hunt in sonora, mexico
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i called the border patrol and they recommended things like carry at least 2 gallons of water, v.h.f. radio, a satellite or cell phone, carry your passport at all times on u, carry the maximum amount of ammo legally permissible 40 rounds ?), survival blanket, strobe light, first aid kit. these are the things that their agents take when going out on the border. any comments or ideas?

cold zero < !--color-->

one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
Are you hunting with a guide/outfitter? -TONY

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've been down there a bit (to hunt and to guide) -to me it is heaven on earth! You are lucky if you get to go. Hopefully you are using a Outfitter.

One thing you'll want close and ear to you along with your passport is your gun permit. And make good and darn sure it is filled out perfectly!

"GET TO THE HILL"

Dogz

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote