Find
Notify
Tools

Off to Montana
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted
Well, in twelve hours two of my buddies and I are off to SE Montana for mule deer. Driving over in an RV hauling one guy's quad (he's wheelcahir bound and hunts off the quad). So we're giving ourselves lots of time to get over the Rockies. Look like it'll be clear, though so we'll proabaly take our time and enjoy the trip.

The hunt starts on Monday and goes through Friday. If we tag out early we'll see about shooting some pheasants.

Hunt report when we get back.

Take Care,

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Good luck!

~Ann

Posts: 19239 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just returned home from SE Montana for Mule Deer. Lots of big bucks around, but all of them standing on land leased to the outfitters!!!! Tough to find a lot of ground to hunt on.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I managed to take an okay 4 point Muley. Damn there are a lot of hunters that still haven't got one yet.

Good Luck!!

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Irish Paul
posted Hide Post
Just got back from Broadus, MT yesterday.

I got 2 deer, one a 10 pt Whitetail buck with 11.5" eyeguards!!

Having deer hunted in California, I was amazed to see the sheer number of deer roaming around in MT.

Never use a cat's arse to hold a tea-towel.

Posts: 280 | Location: California/Ireland | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote