Find
Notify
Tools

Wolves and Liberals
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted
It is no joke that I think the Oregon Dept of Fish and Wildlife is a corrupt and useless organization...

However, while on their web site this evening, I saw a link to their stance on wolves in the State of Oregon... This is an example of how our entire state is ran by the 50+% of the people whom live in Portland, Salem or Eugene.. run the entire state, while only occupying less than 1/2 of one percent of the land..

Here is a link to OFW and their link on Wolves:
http://www.dfw.state.or.us/Wolves/hunters.asp

it shows how stupid these liberals are in their self righteous zeal...printed in bright red...
Remember, it is NOT legal to shoot at or attempt to injure or kill a wolf even if it is attacking your dog.

so a wolf attacks your dog, and you are not allowed to even try to save it! or defend it!!!!

Where do they find these people?????

This is just as dumb as when I lived in Minnesota, and I saw a sign in a state park that said " Please Don't Molest the Bears"....

When is the last time anyone here had the opportunity to "molest a bear"???

Exactly how do you "molest a bear"???

These concepts had to be made up by those that don't spend much time around animals....

watching them on the Discovery Channel is not what I mean...

Ya know, not try to save your dog, when it is being attacked by a wolf is pretty stupid in my book....

however, I can see the logic in a law that states that it is against state law to harm a wolf or wolves that may be attacking a liberal or the morons who come up with these dumbassed laws...

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seafire:
...I can see the logic in a law that states that it is against state law to harm a wolf or wolves that may be attacking a liberal or the morons who come up with these dumbassed laws...
There is a Law I'd vote for. Though I might add a rider: Once the Liberal is dispatched by the Wolf, then it is against the Law not to Kill the Wolf.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Michigan also! We are all at the whims of Detroit.
Thanks, Doug

Posts: 478 | Location: Central Indiana | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you must not have lived near beltrami county in mn. or you'd know how to molest a bear Big Grin Eeker shocker

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What's black and tan and looks good on a Liberal? A doberman.

clap

It doesn't matter what we think as conservatives, who are truly concerned about wildlife populations, and hunting opportunities, the squeeky wheel gets oiled. There was a time in humankind, that these leeches were thinned from society. Now we just have to bend over and take it. The way they like it! And take it! And it will only get worse as time goes on. In the west you have seen the best days of hunting.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seafire2:
This is just as dumb as when I lived in Minnesota, and I saw a sign in a state park that said " Please Don't Molest the Bears"....

When is the last time anyone here had the opportunity to "molest a bear"???

Exactly how do you "molest a bear"???

When you lived in Minnesota - were you paying attention? I think not.

Every year, Boy Scouts would decide to "fence" with bears using fishing rods or sticks for example. Purely stupid behavior.

Brent

When there is lead in the air, there is hope in my heart -- MWH ~1996

Posts: 2255 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You couldn't kill a bald eagle if it was attacking your dog either...here is a link.

ESA Link

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I paid $1200.00 for my dog when she was a 7 week old puppy. I have now spent just under two years of my time in some fairly intensive bird dog training with the same dog.

It would be foolish to assume that legal or not I would not kill a wolf or any other danger attempting to destroy my investment. When I have the dog out of the pickup or yard I am always prepared to do so.

Posts: 9222 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote