New
Find
Notify
Tools

do you guys believe this!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
You might have to copy and paste into your browser window.. http://cgi.ebay.com/230-35-POINT-GUARANTEED-WHITETAIL-D...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Posts: 163 | Location: York Pa | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That ear tag is going to look great on my mount...I'm just wondering, for $10000 do they supply the carrots and string or do I need to rig up my rifle before hand?

WHAT A FREAKING JOKE!!!!

MG

one of us
posted Hide Post
What is hunting coming to? The almighty dollar!

With that hunt you don't need a rest, just stick your barrel through the fence and rest it on the woven wire and fire!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
bill23,

Thank you for post this. Check out thread Jimmy Huston is a POS. This goes hand in hand with that thread. As hunters and sportsman we should be furious over this kind of hunting(sorry I should say "KILLING").

one of us
Picture of NEJack
posted Hide Post
Never saw the point in that type of canned hunt. I value the one antlered buck that I shot last year a lot more than I would one in a fenced in yard.

Posts: 727 | Location: Eastern Iowa (NUTS!) | Registered: 29 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
quote:
I value the one antlered buck that I shot last year a lot more than I would one in a fenced in yard.

I agree.

I value the last doe I killed more than this type of garbage.

Absolutely pathetic!

I think this type of mess should be banned and if it can't be banned, they should only allow the hunters to hunt them w/ a knife and absolutely zero bait on at least 3000 acres!!!

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
People who "collect" trophies in this method are the same who fake being "war heros".

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
Hamlet III/ii

Posts: 423 | Location: Eastern Washington State | Registered: 16 March 2006Reply With Quote