Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for an Antelope bowhunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of prairiewolf
posted
Can anybody recommend an outfitter for an Antelope bowhunt in the US. for this fall.

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Posts: 144 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
I sent you a PM.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can always come to Montana, antelope bowhunts are otc.

Posts: 322 | Location: Three Forks, Montana | Registered: 02 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
Do you want a fully guided hunt or a treaspass fee type of hunt????

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Although you could hunt them here in Oct I would not suggest it. Much better to hunt them in Sept when you're only competing agin other bowhunters. Also in Sept you can plan it to hit the rut. Which of course if you're gonna hunt via decoy is the way to go.

Montana--Central Montana Outfitters, Great Falls (Chad and Marsha Shearer)

Wyo-7-J Outfitters in Sundance (Jeff and Deb Smith)

I've guided for both and they are good people.

Mark D

Posts: 1089 | Location: Bozeman, Mt | Registered: 05 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prariewolf, What class of antelope are you looking for? Also, are you interested in a state draw or a landowner tag. Let me know, we have some great goats down here......wapiti7

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Just saw your thread. If you want a decoy hunt, talk to Cal Thornberg, Cat Track Outfitters in Rosebud, Montana.

Cal Thornberg
123 Thurlow Rd
Rosebud, MT 59347
(406)347-5499

I hunted with Cal in 2000 and ended up shooting the biggest antelope taken in Montana that year by any method. Cal is also a super nice guy, and has a lot of Whitetail on his place. You can do a deer/antelope combo with him.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3821 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WOLF

I've been advetising a reasonably priced antelope bow hunt here for sometime. Is there a reason you have not contacted me?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12929 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MrHawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
WOLF

I've been advetising a reasonably priced antelope bow hunt here for sometime. Is there a reason you have not contacted me?

Mark

Your price must not be very reasonable. Since as you say your outfitters only shoot a few animals each year I would think your hunts would be booked by now.... bewildered

Posts: 244 | Location: Margaritaville | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote