New
Find
Notify
Tools

STOP THE BEST OF!
 Login/Join

<monz>
posted
There are other sites for those who are interrested.
At first it was fun, but now it�s just absurd!

<Gary Rihn>
posted
I'll second that.

If nothing else, take it to the Miscellaneous board.

<Jagermeister>
posted
i guess you're right; some really got going, like all the sexual innuendo on the best strip club, and the kaffe one! It's good to see the international variation on topics like that.

posted Hide Post
Monz,
The posting "Best of the Off-Topic Posts" supports your position. Come on over.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree.
Spring bear season is fast approaching, fall hunting season is half way here. Should be lots to talk about big game.

Daryl

Posts: 536 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of old4x4
posted Hide Post
I concur. That's what the miscellaneous area is for. This is a big game forum. Lets keep it that way.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for someone finally speaking up!

"GET TO THE HILL" (and not the bar,coffee house or strip club)

Dog

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's about time.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Amen!

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your preaching to the choir now brother.

This "BEST" stuff has become BS to my ears.
I want to read and talk about hunting, not listen to a bunch of guys trying to find their feminine side.

Now on a hunting note I picked up a nib set of 300H&H dies yesterday day, I should have my new H&H by the end of july, at the gun show. Do you know where I can find some Win. brass cheap?

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
<hornblower>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by mark65x55:
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your preaching to the choir now brother.

This "BEST" stuff has become BS to my ears.
I want to read and talk about hunting, not listen to a bunch of guys trying to find their feminine side.

Now on a hunting note I picked up a nib set of 300H&H dies yesterday day, I should have my new H&H by the end of july, at the gun show. Do you know where I can find some Win. brass cheap?

I fully agree with you all , it will be a lot easier for me to participate in a hunting discussion than in one about the best strip club or the best cigar - that gets boring !

<X-Ring>
posted
I agree. Take the Best of stuff to the Misc. forum. If you look you will see I have a best of thread there. Because that is were they belong!
X-Ring

------------------
Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition!

If your living like there is no HELL, you better be right!

<Metoo>
posted
It's very simple. They can post it.... no one is forced to open and read, or respond.. Just scroll past them.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm a fair hand at ignoring off topic or just plain stupid posts but still would rather they just took their silly chit-chat somewhere else.

I suspect that the guys posting those threads are better at hanging out in strip clubs drinking beer than they are at hunting anyways.

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

If you wish, I will be happy to set up a seperate forum for you to discuss the BEST OF & WORST OFF.

Please let me know if you would like me to do that.

I think we should stick to posting subjects which are relevant to the forum headings.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<Gary Rihn>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I think we should stick to posting subjects which are relevant to the forum headings.

Agreed. Otherwise why have separate forums? Or maybe we could just lump "everything you ever wanted to know about everything" under one big heading...

[This message has been edited by Gary Rihn (edited 03-18-2002).]

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post

Ladies and Gentlemen

The best way to kill off the "Best of" threads?

Post some interesting threads and topics!

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote