THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Go visit Tahltan Outfitters at the Salt Lake Expo

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go visit Tahltan Outfitters at the Salt Lake Expo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just found out that Tahltan Outfitters will be at the Salt Lake Hunter's Expo and anyone considering going to Canada for Stone sheep, caribou, mountain goat, black bear or moose would find it worthwhile to visit with them.
I hunted this last season for Stone with them and had the most incredible hunt. Saw lots of sheep, mountain goat, caribou roaming just across from our camp, and one heck of a big moose. The moose was every bit of 65"! I'm not a moose hunter but know that it would be a trophy on anyone's wall. As for my hunt, I took a very nice Stone and the other hunter in camp, Kendall Prisbey, also took home a super Stone.
As a hunter, I like to know which outfitters to avoid and which ones are good and Tahltan was without a doubt the best experience I've had yet. So again, if you're planning on attending, check them out and tell Jim & Carmen that Kent said 'hello'.

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I must have missed your report again! You are holding out on us. Pictures man, pictures!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote