New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tuttulik Outfitters
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone have any experience hunting with this outfit?

MG

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I haven't. But if you are looking for a caribou hunt you might check this guy out.
http://www.shoshonewilderness.com/

Look for his Courageous Lake hunt. He used to live in Dubois and ran his business out of there. I don't know how his prices are compared to what you are looking for. But I have hunted with the guy and the caribou is fantastic along with superb fishing. My son worked with him one fall caping caribou, over 120 head in a month. Good guy to do business with.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information Kudu... thumb

MG

one of us
posted Hide Post
Madgoat,

While I haven't hunted with them I have talked to them about a hunt for the fall of 2006. Well... I tried to talk to Greg Bonecutter, he pushed me off to one of his booking agents, Gordy. Gordy sent me a DVD and we talked by phone a couple of times. I've watched about 1/2 of the DVD and saw a hunt with them on the Mens Channel. The guys on the Mens Channel didn't have much to say about the animals they saw, more like didn't see, and I don't think one guy even got one. Anyway I did all that, done some searches on the web and also talked to a couple of people that hunted with them. In the end I'd say the reviews was mixed, I didn't really care for the way Greg handled things and I ended up looking elsewhere. BTW you can find hunts that offer more for just a little more money. If you'd like the DVD I have send me your address and you can have it.

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark...I sent you a PM.

MG