THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Private Land Elk Hunt- Bow & Arrow

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Private Land Elk Hunt- Bow & Arrow
 Login/Join

posted
A very close friend of mine just called me this evening to ask if I knew of anyone that would be interested in a mid Sept. elk hunt on a private ranch.
He's just had two cancellations and is desparate to book these spots. Hunt prices are heavily discounted and success rate is high on 6x6 bulls. This is NOT a high fence operation, just a typical cattle ranch in the mountains of S.E. Colorado.
If you're interested please drop me an email for further details and contact info for my friend. He is a fully licensed outfitter and runs a great operation, I'm sure anyone making this hunt will be very well satisfied.

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Elk hunt on private land in S.E. Colorado?

S.E. Colorado as in near what city/town?
What mtn range?

[Smile] LouisB
Nosey minds want to know all the details!

Posts: 4243 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote