THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Got 'er Done in Texas - More Photos Added!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got 'er Done in Texas - More Photos Added!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunting in tennis shoes?

Zinfandel and venison are GOOD!

Posts: 51 | Location: Mendocino County California | Registered: 26 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tony, great looking mounts! I am so stealing that idea for my next couple of deer. Cool

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
Looks great!!!

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice looking mounts.Very cool!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Teat Hound
posted Hide Post
Nice Bucks!

I'll be in Kerrville with my son in one month, doing the same thing. Kerrville is not too far from Uvalde.

-eric

" . . . a gun is better worn and with bloom off---So is a saddle---People too by God." -EH

Posts: 952 | Location: Bakersfield, California | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have never seen it so green out there!!!musta had a lota rain last season. Eeker

NEVER THE LEAST DEGREE OF LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR THE GREATEST DEGREE OF SECURITY

Posts: 141 | Location: LOUISIANA,,for now. | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Panzerschmied:
I have never seen it so green out there!!!musta had a lota rain last season. Eeker

Since I was visiting the area, I can't comment on how green it was compared to other years. Although it appears the trees were green, the grasses didn't look too hot. Doug, the ranch manager, was lamenting the fact that they hadn't had much rain for months before I arrived. Confused

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The mounts look great. Congratulations.

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote