THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Hunting Lease Wanted In Central Texas

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Lease Wanted In Central Texas
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone know of a year round hunting lease available for the 2004/2005 season within a hundred or so miles of Austin Texas? I am a responsible hunter hoping to develop a long term relationship with a landowner. I know it is a little early to be looking, but I didn't have much luck this year so I thought I would put out feelers early. Thanks for your consideration.

Dave

Posts: 487 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ditto that request. Same location. [Smile]

We live in the deer capital of the world. You wouldn't think it would be that difficult to find a good lease, but it is.

Posts: 852 | Location: Austin | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
can i say ditto-ditto. seriously,look in the lampasas paper after the season,also try the burnet paper also. hope this helps.

Posts: 10 | Location: LagoVista Tx. | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Here is start for you. This link will take you to five sources for locating Texas hunting leases. DeerTexas.com is excellent.....
Texas Hunting Lease Info Link

Good Hunting,

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've looked at most of the websites. Problem is, most of the good ones charge a fee to look up the listings. Ugh.

I found a lease in the Austin paper on Monday in Briggs (north of Bertram) available immediately, but it had already been taken. I'm really looking for something in Burnet County, which is where I grew up and pretty much hunted all my life until 2000.

Posts: 852 | Location: Austin | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Greetings in Tejas...

re:
quote:
year round hunting lease

I know it's been ~5 yrs since this post... but I wonder how your search went.