New
Find
Notify
Tools

wild turkey hunting in Maine?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm interested in a turkey hunt in Maine for next spring. Best outfitters? best areas? Period?
Any infos will be appreciated.
Thanks

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lots of birds there for sure. I have buds that kill a pile of em in Maine every year. I might even get a tag this year myself....border is an hour away. Let me look into it for you paisan.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mario,

If you look up National Wild Turkey Federation on a search engine and type in " Maine Chapters" , you will get the emails of 3 Maine chapter presidents. I bet they all will be happy to help you with needed information. There are many turkeys in southern Maine. By the way, I believe you know Malcolm Callaway in Texas? I hunted his ranch not long after you hunted there. Best of luck!

one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks guys. the plan is to drive from my property in New Brunswick So closer to the border is better.
Joeaster,
I will take a look at the suggested website. Yes hunted with Malcom and had great fun. I want come back one day.

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote