New
Find
Notify
Tools

wyoming wolves
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
today a second federal judge shot down wyomings lawsuit to force the federal fish and wildlife to accept wyomings'dual listing for wolves and move the delisting along.10 yrs ago it was going to take 350 wolves to delist, now there are over 1200 wolves in 3 western states.what do you think wyo should do? is it wyo.thats holding up the delisting process and costing us valuable wildlife or the fish and wildlife?

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Elkslayer
posted Hide Post
I think regardless of what WYO does about modifying or not modifying their wolf plan, it will be a cold day in hell before any of us can do anything with the wolves that would have an effect on slowing down their predation on wildlife. The environmentalists will see to that.

NRA Life member, H-D FLHTC, Hunter Ed instructor, And a elk huntin' fool!

Posts: 452 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 15 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ravenr & Elkslayer: I agree with EVERYTHING you have said!
Sport Hunting in the afflicted areas has and will continue to suffer do to the lying, deceitful, hidden agenda sons of bitches and daughters of whores in the various governmental agencies who foisted this ruse upon the west!
Fuck them!
Ravenr, the only minor correction I have with you was the initial number of Wolves promised to the public by the lying sons of bitches and daughters of whores from the various governmental agencies, was, 325 Wolves not 350 Wolves like you mentioned!
Yes even the lying sons of bitches and daughters of whores from the various governmental agencies now admit there are AT LEAST 1,000 Wolves eating on our Big Game Herds of Moose, Bighorn Sheep, Deer and Elk!
Thanks for nothing rmef!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
Varmintguy.....DITTO!!! I saw it happen in MN. and now it is happening here.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you know when there are no more elk to hunt then they can work on gun ownership.nothing to hunt no need for the private citizen to have weapons,

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote