Notify
Tools

Will be in Charlotte, NC next week
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted
Hello,

I have a business trip to Charlotte from 17th July. Can you just give me some tips what to visit, where to go for lunch or beer, are there any hunting/fishing/reloading shops etc.?

If interested, we can meet and talk a little (my english is not the best in the world).

Cheers,
Jiri

Posts: 2099 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Jiri,

Mels Diner in downtown Charlotte has some really good low country BBQ. There are a couple of good gun stores in the area also, but do not remember the names. Been a while since I was there. Have a good trip.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
impala:

Thanks for tip, but I am not sure about Mel's Diner ;-) http://www.mels-diner.com/

Jiri

Posts: 2099 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Jiri,

No, that is not the one I am referring to. Mels is downtown in the financial district.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Landmark Diner. Great food open 24 hrs a day.

Posts: 1351 | Location: CO born, but in Athens, TX now. | Registered: 03 January 2014Reply With Quote