THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Outfitter Question, Northwest New Mexico

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outfitter Question, Northwest New Mexico
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is anyone familiar with an Outfitter named Dwayne Graham in Northwest New Mexico ?? A friend of mine booked a hunt with him, and now can't find him. He won't return phone calls etc.

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you have anymore info than that? Like the business name or the town? I might be able to help..........wapiti7

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He operates under one of two business names:

Western New Mexico Outfitters

or

Northern New Mexico Outfitters

He may live in Pagosa Springs, Colorado.

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll see what I can find out. Is your friend out any $$ yet, or was it just verbal?
What was the hunt for and when?
..........wapiti7

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
As of Nov. 15, 2007 neither of the business names or his name was listed among Active New Mexico Outfitters. -TONY

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The hunt was originally scheduled in November of 2004, and was for Elk and Mule Deer. They paid about 10,000.00 up front. The hunt was originally booked incorrectly by the outfitter, and had to be cancelled. He promised to get the licenses for the next year (2005). They have been trying to find him ever since.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OUCH!!!!!! shocker

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
Not positive this is the same guy, and your friend probably might have this already. But... just in case:

Dwayne Graham (505) 352-9982 10509 Sandy Creek Rd SW,Albuquerque, NM 87121

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tony, I'll pass this along. Much appreciated.