Find
Notify
Tools

gorgeous whitetail fawn
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted

This little creature was visible from the front door & living room window earlier today.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9377 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Really great photo Bobby. Thanks for sharing.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Venandi
posted Hide Post
Wonderful picture! I't great to see the next generation.

No longer Bigasanelk

Posts: 584 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
What a great photo - Love those eyes!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nice photo

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is hope for this world
this photo proves my theory.
Thanks Bobby

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Great photo, Bobby. Amazingly clear - how far away from you when you took the photo?

Hope all is well.

Jim

Posts: 61 | Location: Houston and Seguin, Texas | Registered: 03 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys.

Jim-I really did not pay attention to the distance, but it could not have been much over 16-18 yards (if that) as the lens is only a 300mm. To be honest, this was really nothing more than a handheld snapshot. It would have looked better with less depth of field (not possible as this lens is a slow f/5.6) and taken off a tripod with a lower ISO (taken at 400). But all of that is beyond the realm of possibility for me anymore, and I am just thankful to be able to take a random snapshot every now and then.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9377 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote