THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Who can Recommend a US Antelope Hunt?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Who can Recommend a US Antelope Hunt?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted
Ray (Atkinson) booked us with DK Boyd. We hunted outside Roswell, NM. That is if you're interested in states other than those you listed.

Here's a link to the posting about the hunt.

I'm sure Ray has other hunts he can put you on as well.

Take Care,

-Steve

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
If you are going to try Wyoming you have to do it soon. The dead line for getting in your application is Mar. 15. I would recommend a Do It Yourself hunt in areas 61 or 62. Both areas have good hunting and some pretty good bucks. For more info go to: http://gf.state.wy.us/

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Check with some of the outfitters on this board (Atkinson, Wendell Reich, Anne, etc.). I'm sure they can hook you up with something to your liking. Do a quick search, you'll bump into them. They all respond well to emails and will answer your questions.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for a rifle antelope hunt for two people for this fall in WY, CO, or MT. Who can you recommend?

Thanks,

Posts: 121 | Location: Reading, PA, USA | Registered: 12 November 2003Reply With Quote