New
Find
Notify
Tools

Say it ain't so.....part 2
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I can't agree that hunting shows are all staged and all that BS. Although a lot are, and they think the viewers are stupid, there are some good shows that are reality type, no studio editing, you see it all. The ones that are staged and fake, I won't even watch. I film hunts, and whatever happens in the field, happens on the video, period.

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In effect they are all staged, they shoot the animal and then backtrack and make the movie, That is the only way it can really be done I am told..I have observed this several times. shoot the animal and then retrace your steps for the hunt...

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess that's how some are done. But we don't "doctor" anything. It is what it is. That way, it's the way it really happened.

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For me, it is entertainment, so if they edit or backtrack to make it flow, add dialogue, build suspense, then it is ok.