THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Black Panther "They don't exist!" HA!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Black Panther "They don't exist!" HA!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
When I was a little girl (no red riding hood!) we had friends who lived pretty far back in the woods in East Texas and, while I never saw it, I did hear a mighty big cat in the woods. They all swore it was a black panther and, whether anyone else believes it or not, I believe it was. Isn't life more interesting when you think about things instead of only believing what is given to you in black and white? I've heard of black panthers all my life, and along with alot of other things I believe but have no "proof" of, I choose to believe in this one.

Posts: 659 | Location: Texas | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Not offered in way of explanation ... merely insight, of possible import, in the case of Perforator. Good Day.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote