THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Looking for prices on a black bear hunt in Alaska.....

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for prices on a black bear hunt in Alaska.....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Gentleman Jack
posted
Im shopping around for a guided hunt in Alaska, under $3k. I would prefer lodging provided but can work either way.

Details or recommendations from anyone is greatly appreciated!

"There are creatures here that cannot even be found in books, and I have killed them all......"

Posts: 273 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jack, PM me your email. I know an outfit with cabins on Prince of Wales. If you can get a group of 4 together, it will be WAY under your target price. Black Bear and fishing...100%.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muskegex
posted Hide Post
I have one May slot available .... willing to negotiate the rate.

muskegexcursions.com

Posts: 134 | Location: ketchikan | Registered: 28 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jack, sent you a PM...might be putting a group together for POW Island in May or June.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gentleman Jack
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muskegex:
I have one May slot available .... willing to negotiate the rate.

muskegexcursions.com

Emailed you at yahoo....

"There are creatures here that cannot even be found in books, and I have killed them all......"

Posts: 273 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might want to look into Washington and hunt the natives reservation. Bear's are larger and plentiful.