THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    looking for a outfitted antelope hunt in SD

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for a outfitted antelope hunt in SD
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 460 wby shooter
posted
Thinking about a guided antelope hunt in South Dakota, anyone have any outfitters they would recommend. I am interested in a archery or gun hunt.

Posts: 817 | Location: jimtown ND | Registered: 21 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

I have a really good antelope archery hunt with a guy that specializes in archery antelope. He's next door in Wyoming just outside of Gillette. He hunts private property only and you'll see lots of antelope.

Let me know if I can provide anything further.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark can a hunt in WY be put together for 2014? If so pm me a few details and I'll get back to you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the guy hunts in unit 23 near Gillette there are a jillion tags left and you can buy 2 buck and 4 doe tags.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
we were out in the nw corner shooting pd's in june. routier outfitters. big ranch great people saw quite a few antelope bucks in the 12-13"range, great people. camping at the ranch. motel etc in town strongly recommend camping - long way to town should have no trouble bagging a goat there. randy does the booking - poor guy is bed riddin due to taking a spill off horse. c3&c2 broken in neck - again great people

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a unique part of the country up where you're talking about. I've been up through east of there a number of times on my way to hunt pheasants in ND, but have never been over to Buffalo where they are located.

Here's the link to their website:

http://huntsd.net/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was nice talking to you John. Hopefully we can work something out for you this fall.

Posts: 520 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Randy the last two falls, took a great goat the first year and missed two shots last year. It's a wonderful ranch with a good amount of game and wonderful people. I would recommend it to anyone.

Posts: 11 | Location: Kindred, ND | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for all the info, I''ve talked to Randy Routier and it looks like I will be booking with them. Randy was able to get me in to a spot for the time I could go. Also a big thanks to Mark for the info you got for me I will definitely keep you in mind for booking a hunt for next year. Again thank you AR family for the help

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully providing the hunt you are looking for. See you in September.

Posts: 520 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bought my tag this morning, and dropped my deposit in the mail. I am really looking forward to this hunt, I had a few medical problems I am healing up from, can't wait until I am sitting in a blind this Sept!

one of us
posted Hide Post

Best of luck on your hunt.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mark

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just got back from my hunt with Routier Outfitting, all I can say is WOW what a great outfit! SD had some tough hunting conditions this year and Ryan Routier worked his but off on this hunt, and it all came together yesterday when I shot a really nice Antelope. You can see the pictures of my goat and the others that they took this year at Routier Outfitting's face book page, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great hunt, thanks Randy and Ryan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was sure nice having you here John. I will post a picture of his antelope for you guys to see.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Randy, and that was one really nice bear you got in Minnesota congratulations!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Much Appreciated

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice goat! Congratulations

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, this is my first archery antelope. I dropped him off at Dakota taxidermy, can't wait to get him back should look really nice on my wall!