New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming Antelope Hunt Openings '04
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
We still have openings for 2-3 hunters in WY for antelope this year. There is a draw in WY but because of the amount of private land where the hunt is offered there are always leftover tags. Hunt is 3 days fully guided, and has had a 100% kill on nice 13"-15" bucks for last five years. Hunt costs $1550.00 and you supply your own lodging and meals. Cost includes guiding services for 1 buck and 2 does, field prep of trophy and transportation to meat processing, taxidermist if needed and airport pick up and delivery in Gillette. Your only additional cost would be tags and meat processing.

For more info. contact me anytime.

Regards,

Mark

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Email sent...sakofan.....

Posts: 1379 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark,
What are the dates?
Mike

Posts: 49 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Or, for free, a guy can ask around for permission or hunt public land, which is just as good. You don't need a guide to hunt a 13-15" antelope. I'm not trying to insult anyone who uses guides, I'm just trying to save you money. $1500 with no lodging/food/foot massages/blowjobs is a ripoff.

Posts: 96 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 28 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
43deer i secound that.You can hunt every thing included for that much.

Posts: 310 | Location: middle tennesse | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fellas, Mr. Young was just telling us all what he has available. If you don't like it, don't sign up.

Posts: 193 | Location: Laramie, Wyoming | Registered: 01 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Or, for free, a guy can ask around for permission or hunt public land, which is just as good. You don't need a guide to hunt a 13-15" antelope. I'm not trying to insult anyone who uses guides, I'm just trying to save you money. $1500 with no lodging/food/foot massages/blowjobs is a ripoff.

Yes,but,I work in the oil industry here in Texas,and wouldn't know my ass from a whole in the ground up there.
I also get all the fuel I can burn here free!!!
Don't start no shit if you don't know shit!!
I'm approaching this as an out of towner,and if paying for a hunt,expect to be treated as such.
I'd expect to at least get a shot at some antelope,not avaliable here,some good times,and some good hunting!!!
Damn,you know it all yankees are taking over the world!!!
Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike,

Like I said, I am not trying to insult anyone. I'm just saying that a guy can find access to hunt antelope for free or for trespass fees way less than $1500. As for being a "know it all yankee", well, I know that a guy can have a great antelope hunt in Wyoming for far less cost than $1500. Antelope are not difficult to find or hunt, but they are by far my favorite big game animal to spend my vacation time chasing. Again, nothing against using a guide for certain things... I go on guided fishing trips in Mexico, because I am not from there and don't have a boat, and if I had one I wouldn't want to tow it all the way down there. If I had the money, I'd probably go on a guided moose hunt in Alaska (maybe with Mark Young) for the chance to kill a trophy of a lifetime. I'm just saying that killing a buck antelope in Wyoming is not rocket science, and an expensive guide is not needed. What would you think of people wanting to go on a guided dove hunting trip in Texas? I bet I could find a place to hunt there.

Now the "Yankee" thing again. Nothing I said made me out to be a "know it all", but I know more than most non-residents and was just trying to help. Of course the oil/gas industry is destroying northern Wyoming (Gillette), so maybe you do know more about it than me.

Posts: 96 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 28 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well,
I'm sorry for flying off the handle like that.
All I'm trying to say is,In Wyoming,I might as well be in Tokyo.
I'd be completely lost,and think it would be worth having help.
Again,I apologize for being such a turdSmiler
Mike

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Provided I draw a tag, I'll be hunting antelope in Wyoming this fall too. Though I will go guided, it does include food and lodging for a bit less than what is posted here.

You can spend a lot more or a lot less depending on the area (state), public or private land, etc. Hunts for antelope, like any hunt, run the gamut on price!

Posts: 19558 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote