THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: my first herd bull, November 29th, 2003

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: my first herd bull, November 29th, 2003
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks guys,
It was truly a blessed hunt, and one of the biggest tests of my patience I've ever had. This hunt will definitely stick with me as long as I live.

Posts: 264 | Location: Big Sky Country, MT | Registered: 12 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice bull! Your story reminds me of my elk season this year. I drew an Elkhorns tag and saw a lot of nice bulls, but most of them were just out of range. I hunted hard (sick with the flue for a week) and finally filled my tag on the second to last day. I ended up in the doctors office the Monday after the season ended. I can really identify with your story. When you draw a good tag, you feel a lot of pressure to make the most of it.

Posts: 130 | Location: Montana | Registered: 08 October 2003Reply With Quote