New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming tag results
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well, for those of you that are interested, Wyoming just posted the nonresident draw results for deer and antelope on the internet. Maybe other tags as well, I do not know.

Anyway you can check at http://gf.state.wy.us

I drew an antelope tag for an area near Rawlins and can hardly wait.

R F

Posts: 1220 | Location: Hanford, CA, USA | Registered: 12 November 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Waah! [Frown] I didn't draw!!! [Mad]

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got my doe antelope tag!

Posts: 249 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 15 March 2002Reply With Quote
<GoWyo!>
posted
Man! The dry spell is over! At least where it concerns antelope tags. After three years my Sis, bro-in law, 13 year old niece and I drew area 48 type one tags. I guess the trick will be to find water and look around, what? Good luck to all that drew and better luck next year for those who didn't. Remember to stay in the two tracks, close the gates if closed, pick up after yourselves (and others) and have a great time in this great state. Gary

one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
YEP!
AREA 25 TYPE 1

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got 2 antelope doe tags, unit 44! First succesful draw I've had in 4 states!
Leif

Posts: 359 | Location: 40N,104W | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
Leif,
Area 44 is right by the town where I live. When you get up this way give a shout.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
Well, I see I didn't draw.

Osama bin Laden canceled my hunt last year. My job with the federal government is "mission essential" and I could not take leave at a later time to go -- even though the state of Wyoming felt I should be able to do so. If I'm not working for the government in civilian clothes, I'm working for it wearing BDUs. Either way, my free time is pretty well restricted.

I got out of the rental car, Delta refunded my money, and the outfitter agreed to roll my hunt over to this year. Wyoming said "f**k you, and thanks." They said unless I was doing work "directly related to the relief efforts at the World Trade Center or the Pentagon," I wasn't getting a refund. They didn't care that I went to work at Rock Island Arsenal everyday after the attacks, even though the rest of the Island's workforce was sent home for a week. They didn't care that I was called to active duty for a week to man the EOC (on third shift) at my command. They didn't care that "year end" processing needed to get done at my job and that, if it didn't get done, soldiers wouldn't get paid, medicine wouldn't get shipped, ammunition and weapons wouldn't be moved, et cetera and so forth.

Now, it's looking like "we're next in line" to go do things in the sand or to support operations along those lines. I look forward to that, I really do... but given this was my last "known" available year, and the way things went last year... and that I had a .280 Ackley Improved built just for THAT hunt, which still hasn't been used on a hunt yet... well, to the little b*tch in the G&F office in Wyoming who I dealt with last year, "Romona" or something along those lines... please, allow me to take this opportunity to say that YOU CAN KISS MY BIG HAIRY ASS!

Thank you for your support.

Russ

[ 06-26-2002, 02:25: Message edited by: Russell E. Taylor ]

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote