Find
Notify
Tools

cheap uk hunting holiday
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi guys,

In the UK there is a charity called help for heroes, they provide help for our veterans. another uk based forum is running a charity event to raise money for the charity.

There have been some fantastic prizes donated by members, companies and other organisations. ALL of the money raised will be given to Help for Heroes to help our services personnel coming home from active service with injuries that then they carry for life. Can i ask that everyboddy lloks in at stalking directory Auction area as in the link below to see if they would like to bid. There are some fantastic prizes based mainly around stalking. (deer hunting) so if any of our american brothers wish to take a holiday hunting in the uk this might be a way. of course all prizes do not include transport to the UK!

MODS
whilst this endorses another forum please make it sticky, it is for an excellant cause.

Thanks

steve

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=44

Posts: 36 | Location: Lincolnshire Uk | Registered: 02 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Excellent post. While we may not agree on everything politically, supporting our boys that pay the price for defending us is one thing we can agree on.

I may want to bid on a roe buck hunt available '09, but you may need to help us navigate through the bidding process. Some hunts say "members only", etc.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it is an internet forum like this one and you are welcome to join. however quite a number of these prizes can be bid on by non members. thanks for looking, any further help you require please contact me. I am Swampy on that forum.

steve

Posts: 36 | Location: Lincolnshire Uk | Registered: 02 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
there are still lots that have no bids, lots for muntjac stalking, roe stalking etc. this is a real good oppurtunity for some of our american cousins to visit england and hunt some of our deer that you don't get in the states and make a great contribution.

steve

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
Hi Chaps,

This is a great cause and as uk roe says it is a great opportunity to hunt the Chinese water deer and muntjac for our cousins across the pond.

The bit about "members only" in some of the prizes refers to membership of BASC the British Association of Shooting and Conservation, membership of this organization will be required for the Arran stalks, for example, but is not too expensive, provides sporting insurance for your trip and a years worth of the members’ magazine! The latter is the clincher IMHO Wink

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote