New
Find
Notify
Tools

1903A3
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
thought I would try my hand at this picture posting thing. If this turns out, it is a picture of my Remington 03A3.  -

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well it posted, i'll have to do something aboout the size, I just learnin'  -

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Real nice.

How about a few more specifics?

Posts: 513 | Location: MO | Registered: 14 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
Very Nice, I have one my dad left me has had some work done but nothing like yours.Where did you get the stock ? What caliber is it in, mines in 30-06.

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I love 1903's.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I picked it up at a gunshow a couple of years ago. It was part of a large collection this dealer had bought. The stock is what really caught my eye. It is a Remington action with a 20"(I believe) Shilen barrel, and a Timney trigger. I paid $225 for it. With the short barrel, it makes a real handy timber gun. My brother lives in western Pa. and I have shot a couple of deer out there with it, and a couple in Texas as well as a nice barbeque size hog. The scope is a Tasco world class 1.75-5, which is perfectly adeqate at the ranges I usually use it.
The post about hunting with old guns prompted me to figure out how to post pictures. I'll try to keep practicing til I get it right [Big Grin]

DGK

one of us
posted Hide Post
By the way, MANY thanks to Terry Carr for posting very clear direction on posting pictures. As I have said many times, I am probably one the most technically challenged on this forum, and if I can do it, the directions had to be good [Smile] Thanks again, Terry.

DGK