THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Very reasonably priced Whitetail or Mule Deer hunts.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Very reasonably priced Whitetail or Mule Deer hunts.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted
I have a good friend in the Panhandle of Texas who has some pretty good deer hunting land. He wants to get a few guys to hunt his land this year. He has Whitetail and Mule Deer, plenty of Pigs (in some areas).

3-day semi guided hunt for $750. If you shoot a deer, the price goes up to $1500 total.

He has a couple of Mule Deer for sale. One trophy and one cull. - same cost $750 for the hunt $750 for the trophy fee.

He has one Cull Mulie. He is a big 2x2. He will do a 2 day hunt for this deer for $500. ($300 for the hunt + $200 trophy fee.)

No meals, no accommodations. There is a decent sized town about 15 miles from the ranch, there are a few options for accommodations as well. Hotels and a B&B.

Mule deer hunt dates November 22-24
Whitetail hunt dates November 15-17 or November 22-24.

This is not a day lease type of deal. Currently, we do not have any hunters booked to hunt. We need two Mulie hunters (one trophy and one cull) and we could take 2 or 4 Whitetail hunters. That is probably all we are going to do. He is conservation minded and understands that there is a limited amount of deer that can be shot on thes places.

Call me and I will tell you what you can expect on either of these hunts.

[ 11-08-2003, 20:27: Message edited by: Wendell Reich ]

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
After re-reading my post, it almost looks like these Mulies are in a fenced area. They are not, they are all free range. I just happen to have these deer patterned and know them quite well.

For that matter, none of the Deer here are in a fenced area.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote