New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sheep Hunting
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I took this picture on Saturday while hunting Bighorns. Can you spot the Ram?

Chuck

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Really nice sheep!

Beautiful country too.

Best of success on your upcoming hunt!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't tease me! Frowner

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Frans, you got your sheep last year! thumb

If anyone is being teased it is me! I'm the victim...I'm the poor Quebec resident who doesn't have his own independent french-speaking country yet, I'm the one without all of the oil and natural gas. Heck, take pity on me and send me money! jump boohoo

P.S. For those of you who didn't catch on I was trying to be politically funny and sarcastic Smiler These are sensitive/serious topics in Canada Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CanadianLefty:
send me money! jump boohoo

Lefty,

this one is too easy... I'm not going to respond! Big Grin

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not going to respond! Big Grin

You just did Wink

Not sure if you recall, but we did actually meet briefly at the SCI Convention last year.

Are you going again? I'll be there with my girlfriend.

one of us
posted Hide Post
There will be NO independent, Gorf speaking country in ANY part of Canada and that is that. My forebearers fought the Frencies on the Plains of Abraham and this is "one country, my country and your country" as the late, lamented Rt. Hon. John George Diefenbaker was wont to say.

I hate all separatist traitors and I ain't kidding!!!! Kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out.

Posts: 1379 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 02 October 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I just caught a big one Smiler

How hard should I set the drag Kutenay? Big Grin

I agree, the few spoil it for the many...one of the reasons that it will feel great to move out west one of these days! And not to worry, I will be bringing plenty of money and guns with me Wink

one of us
posted Hide Post
Too Funny ! beer Better hurry out to Alberta .. Ralph has promised every man, woman, and child out here in Alberta $400 before Christmas. A good down payment for Chuck to get his ram mounted !!! thumb

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

This is a pic for all of you Canadian sheep hunters......hope you don't mind me crashing the party even if I'm from abroad. Guess I should have checked with AR's Canadian Immigration Agent first, but I knew you REAL sheep hunters would probably like it......Dall's ram taken this season in the Brook's Range here in Alaska.....this ram was in his 12th year and fat as a hog...the picture doesn't do him justice. Hope you enjoy it.

Joe

Where there's a hobble, there's hope.

Posts: 369 | Location: Homer, Alaska | Registered: 04 February 2004Reply With Quote