Find
Notify
Tools

bison/buffalo hunt ~shoot
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi
I know this has been posted many a time but for some reason the search feature wont work for me.
I am looking for a not too exspensive bison/buffalo hunt~shoot in NM or Tx.
Please email me any info. or contacts or post them. I thank you in advance.
Coues
DS

Posts: 337 | Location: flagstaff az | Registered: 16 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Coues,
In my thinking there is a hugh difference between a shoot and a hunt! If you want a hunt, like between the rails of a corral, just use any search engine on the net. If you want a hunt send me a private message or go directly to Ray Atkinson. He is an outfitter to be trusted, and will tell you straight.
Keep im mind the robe, skull and meat is extraordinary.
Take care

Posts: 206 | Location: Tucson, AZ, USA | Registered: 26 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of T
posted Hide Post
Coues I sent you a line  -
Lone Star Outfitters of Texas

Posts: 292 | Location: Tx | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replys and the emails .
coues

Posts: 337 | Location: flagstaff az | Registered: 16 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a line on a 100% legit, fair chase, B&C eligible hunt in Canada. It costs but is well worth it. There are other similiar opportunities here in the lower 48 if you are interested. Feel free to email me.

Best Regards,

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Badboyz
posted Hide Post
Coues,

Email Rodney at Bighornhunting1@aol.com . We hunted with him in January and had an absolutely great time. Cows run in the $650.00 range. Tell him the boys from New Mexico sent you.