THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Colorado Moose drawing results are out.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Moose drawing results are out.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
Moose results for Colorado's drawing are out, it is now official I will not be hunting Shiras Moose in Colorado for the 20th year straight!
My brother didn't draw either and he has put in for the last 11 years.
Anybody draw a tag?
Good luck to all of you who did.

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
20 years in the drawing and guess what happened?
Get to try for year 21 now. Razzer

No luck on any tags so far. If I don't draw for elk, I'll have to do the over the counter thing. I only put in for points for deer and antelope.

Mac

Posts: 1638 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nope, no joy here either. Sheep zero, moose zero. Looks like the winter killed most of the deer down here so I will probably draw a buck tag for them....

Don't let so much reality into your life that there's no room left for dreaming.

Posts: 263 | Location: SE Colorado | Registered: 24 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was blessed by drawing a Bull tag for 171. Max pts.
Please see my other post (Colorado Moose/Help)
Ray

Ray, Alias newtoot OR is it Vice Versa?

Posts: 106 | Location: Aurora, CO | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave,
I didn't draw either, but I don't have as many years vested in draw either. I'll only have 4 points after this year. I keep throwing some money in the SCI raffle every year figure I have as good of a chance there as I do in the draw.