New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mule Deer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What state with the best draw chance ? Any more the mountains don't work to well for me so I was looking at a lower elavation.Thanks !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
what kind of deer are you looking for
MONSTER or just a good fun hunt?

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a fun hunt !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where we outfit in Wyoming we have no problem with clients getting the license and in Montana you can get the outfitters sponsored guaranteed license.

Posts: 520 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
no drawing in washington. there are some big deer, but you'd have to do your homework

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys I have always hunted on my own and was looking for something in that line.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mule deer are increasing and fairly abundant in the Texas Panhandle. Licenses are OTC, however virtually all hunting is on private land, so you'll have to pay a trespass or lease fee.

Posts: 13242 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote