Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Universal Hunter Magazine
 Login/Join

posted
Check this out, great magazine, fantastic offer! Get a FREE (printed) copy of the new magazine Universal Hunter! Order here: (US addresses only please)

http://www.universalhunter.com/freecopy.html

Or send us an email at info@universalhunter.com

Thank you!

Posts: 14 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 13 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of don444
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 551 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sure does look interesting

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks good. I signed up yesterday. Thank you.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me too!

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for signing up.
We hope you enjoy the magazine!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Magazine looks great!

I hope my info went through, once I hit submit, not sure if it went through.

Tom Kessel
2557 Little Coal River
Alum Creek, WV 25003

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tom Kessel
2557 Little Coal River
Alum Creek, WV 25003

Hi Tom,

Got you on the list!

posted Hide Post
We hope everyone received their free copy of UHM and enjoyed reading it as much as we enjoyed putting it together.

One of Us
Picture of MOA TACTICAL
posted Hide Post
I got the magazine in the mail. I wish you the best of luck with it, and I hope that this venture works out well for you.

Evanston, Wyoming would have been toward the last place in Wyoming (my home state) that I would have picked if moving from South Africa, but I hope you like it.

As for your new magazine. It is not for me.

I am a rifle and specialty handgun hunter. I am not interested in reading bowhunting articles or watching bowhunting tv.

There will be some that are and I hope for your sake they buy the magazine.

I was happy to see such a wide variety of hunting in the magazine. If your magazine was a totally rifle hunting magazine ( we don't actually have any that are anymore), I would have subscribed.

Good luck here in America, good luck with the Magazine.

I don't know what percentage of hunters in the United States are bowhunters, my guess is that it is around 20-40%. There are already a lot of magazines that are bowhunting centric. I would either go all bow or no bow.

Then again a man has to be happy with what he is doing, and it helps if you beleive in the product you are selling. So if you are a died-in-wool bowhunter, maybe you should just keep it the way it is.

Best of luck!

Posts: 955 | Location: Until I am back North of 60. | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
Just read the online version for Feb./March. I liked it, I can remember as a young boy reading the exploits of Jack O'Conner, Fred Bear, Robert Ruark and others. These stories are what kindled the adventure fire that burns in me to this day. I like the fact that youth are featured along with the fact that hunters are the true concervasionist. We cannot stress this enough. If we do not recruit new young hunters to the sport, hunting will be dead in less than 2 generations. I will get off my soapbox and just say Great Job, Keep Up The Good Work, and What Can We Do To Help.

tu2

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote